Saturday, November 24, 2012

Update 24 November 2012

Greetings Readers & History Enthusiasts,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, as I have been traveling I haven't had a chance to update the blog so I thought I would take this moment to post a quick update to the site. Thanks to everyone who has visited my site over the past several months of operation and allowed me to reach over 10,000 views! That's a phenomenal achievement in my eyes and its all thanks to you all who visit regularly and read my posts and check for updates. 

I have received confirmation of several new additions in the past several days to include several items of paramilitary organizations such as the West German Bundesgrenzschutz and the East German Volkspolizei. These items should be of interest to those who were or are currently Military Police or have any affiliation to Law Enforcement and judicial agencies. The Bundesgrenzschutz and the Volkspolizei or VoPos are as much of a cornerstone in the story of the Cold War in Germany as the military units of all sides because in many cases they also saw confrontation both official and unofficial. 

I will be traveling again tomorrow and in the coming week you should see more posts here relating to military uniforms and exhibits. I already have begun planning my next several series of posts for the coming several weeks so thanks for coming by and please continue to do so. There's no shortage of interesting and exciting pieces to be shared with the World. 
 
10,000+ Views! Simply Amazing!

Thanks again ladies & gentlemen and of course Horrido!

No comments:

Post a Comment